Monday 16 November 2015

(Second Attempt) Creating the Prosthetic Piece's

So as you can see this was my Third Attempt at creating my Prosthetic
Piece and I am so Happy with it, it came out even better than my first
Piece, I made sure to note the measurements of everything so I can
create the same mixture for the matching piece.

As you can see I've managed to recreate the colour of the Piece that I
made on the first Piece I Made, the measurements I used were 6g of
Silicone A and B and I used 11-12g of Deadener to give the soft
feel. When it came to the colour adding part I scooped it out with a wooden
spatula and put 1-2 drops of the white pigment.

In a way I'm happy I had to re do my Prosthetic pieces as it came out much
better then my first two, If you notice that the top of this piece has no imperfections
like the first piece did. I also added three layers of the Super Baldiez to the silicone
mold before pouring the mixture in, it did rip a little but not too badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment