Monday 2 November 2015

My First Attempt of the Make Up (On Myself)











So this was my first Attempt at re creating my Face Chart. I'm really happy with how it turned out, I used my Supra colour Palette and Aqua Palette and using these two together worked really well and I love the colour pay off. When I come to actually creating my Hybrid I am going to bring the colour and Pattern down the arms and on to the chest.

Quick Step By Step
  1. I started off with Cleansing, toning and moisturizing my skin - to prep the Skin for make up
  2. I used a Flat foundation brush wet I painted the Green shade from the Aqua Palette all over my face - this will be also painted onto the chest and arms and some slightly in the hair.
  3. I used a Blusher brush wet and dipped it into the turquoise/blue and I stippled this onto the areas I wanted it to be blue.
  4. With another blusher brush wet I stippled the Yellow shade from the Aqua Colour palette on areas I wanted it. 
  5. Then I moved onto using the Supra Colour Palette, I used a small detail brush to mark out the brown spots with the black shade
  6. Once I had the black outline I filled it with a brown shade from my Bruise Wheel.
  7. Using a small fluffy brush I stippled the orange shade on top of the yellow from before.
  8. I went over again with the Supra Colour Yellow to intensify the yellow from before. 


No comments:

Post a Comment